Our school facilities are modern and spacious classrooms, briefing rooms and public areas. The classrooms and the common areas are available to the students both in and out of school hours.
- Office and Instructor room – used as office for the instructional personnel, allowing instructors to write reports on students, complete records and other related documentation
- Briefing room – used for pre/post-flight briefing for pilots and instructors with access to:
- current maps and charts;
- computer for access to current Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) information, meteorological information, communications to ATC and the operations room, and flight safety information related to flights.
- Classrooms – used for Theoretical Knowledge Training with access to:
- adequate demonstration equipment, e.g. models, whiteboards, wall displays, to support the theoretical knowledge instruction;
- a radiotelephony equipment for training and testing;
- a reference library, containing publications, giving coverage of the PPL(H), syllabus and helicopter types related materials
- Pilot’s Lounge and Reception – used to providing a rest area for instructors and students, and area for receptionist.
Territory is surrounded by fence and guarded by security personnel with video surveillance.