GM Training on behalf of
Full cover for tuition fees and other tuition costs!
Apply the latest by August 16, 2020
Training starts on September 7, 2020
Airline pilot profession
After completion of our Ab-Initio helicopter pilot training programme, you will have guaranteed work with GM Helicopters Team Worldwide.
The minimum requirements for candidates:
- To be a resident of Latvia
- 18-21 years old
- High school graduate
- Health meets PART-MED Class 1 Medical Certificate requirements
- Excellent written and spoken English, Latvian and Russian knowledge (studies are mostly in English)
- No criminal record (A statement of criminal records, including archival data (this statements can be requested at website www.latvija.lv)
Factors that improve candidates chance to succeed:
- High-level grades in maths, physics and English
- Interest and experience in aviation
- Positive feedback from community
Applications are accepted online, fulfill the online form below.
To be considered for the group of September 7, 2020, an application must be submitted till August 16, 2020.
Please note that we will contact the successful candidates within 2 weeks after the last application date.
The candidate must fill out an electronic application providing the following information, in English:
- Motivation letter (200 words maximum)
- High school statement of grades (including physics, math and English)
- Results of the Centralised or equivalent exams, if available
- English knowledge certificate, if available